Matthew van der poel
- How old is Mathieu van der Poel?
- What is the summary of Mathieu van der Poel v Logan Owen?
- Is De Zoon van Oud-Prof Adrie van der Poel de son?
- What happened to van Aert and Van der Poel?
- Van der Poel finishes four minutes back in stage where he was slated for success. Dont miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+ . Where was Mathieu van der Poel on the Tour de France cobblestones Wednesday?
- Who is better van der Poel or van Aert?
- What happened to Mathieu van Aert and Mathieu van der Poel?
- What is the head-to-head cyclocross history between Marc van der Poel and Dylan van der Poel?
How old is Mathieu van der Poel?
Mathieu van der Poel (born 19 January 1995) is a Dutch cyclist who currently rides for UCI ProTeam Alpecin–Fenix.
What is the summary of Mathieu van der Poel v Logan Owen?
Mathieu Van Der Poel v. Logan Owen: A tale of two juniors whose ending has yet to be written. VeloNews. Competitor Group, Inc. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
Is De Zoon van Oud-Prof Adrie van der Poel de son?
Bij de junioren ging de titel naar Mathieu van der Poel, de zoon van oud-prof Adrie van der Poel. [In the juniors, the title went to Mathieu van der Poel, the son of former professional Adrie van der Poel.]
What happened to van Aert and Van der Poel?
In 2014, Van Aert won the U23 world title, with Van der Poel finishing third. In 2015, they both stepped up to elite level, although they were still eligible to race U23 again; Van der Poel claimed his first elite world championship, with Van Aert second.