Mitsubishi eclipse cross phev
- How much does the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV cost?
- What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- How safe is Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- How do I close the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross modal?
- How much does the 2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV cost?
- How much does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross cost?
- What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid EV?
- Does Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV qualify for a clean car discount?
- When did the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross come out?
- Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a good mid-size SUV?
- Where can I get my Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross serviced?
- Does the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross have Apple CarPlay?
- How safe is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- How much does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross es PHEV cost?
- Is Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross a plug-in hybrid SUV for younger buyers?
- What is the difference between Mitsubishi RAV4 and Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- What are the performance specs of the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- How good is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Crosss climate control?
- Whats the best trim for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- Does the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross have a fixed tailgate?
How much does the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV cost?
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV comes in three flavours. First up is the ES priced from $46,490 before on-road costs, though it’s on sale now for $49,990 driveaway, which includes free servicing, making it a very good deal. The mid-spec Aspire is priced at $49,990 and the Exceed will cost $53,990, plus on-roads.
What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is a compact crossover SUV produced by Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors since 2017. It was previewed by the XR-PHEV and XR-PHEV II concepts, revealed in 2013 and 2015.
How safe is Eclipse Cross PHEV?
Packed with a full compliment of smart saftey features gives new Eclipse Cross PHEV a 5-star safety rating. For a fuel-free commute of up to 55kms, plug in overnight at home and make the most of off-peak rates. Our PHEV App allows you to easily set charging cycles from your smartphone.
How do I close the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross modal?
This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button. The 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross has a new high-tech powertrain that allows it to run as an electric car, or run using the petrol engine, or even use both at the same time.
How much does the 2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV cost?
The 2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV line-up is expensive compared to the petrol-turbo models. The ES AWD has a list price (all prices MSRP, before on-road costs) of $46,490, while the mid-spec Aspire costs $49,990 and the top-end Exceed lists at $53,990.
How much does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross cost?
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Exceed PHEV from $53,990 plus on-road costs. The rest of the range is powered by a turbocharged 1.5-litre petrol engine matched to a CVT auto: Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Exceed AWD 1.5L CVT $40,790 plus on-road costs.
What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid EV?
With the next-generation plug-in Outlander due in 2022 expected to go up in price, the Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid EV (we’ll just say PHEV for short) helps fill that gap. It’s based on the regular Eclipse Cross, one of the larger small SUVs on the market.
Does Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV qualify for a clean car discount?
Eclipse Cross PHEV qualifies for a $5,750 Clean Car Discount. The new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) is a commitment to an eco-friendly, fuel efficient vehicle without any compromise on performance.
How safe is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
ANCAP’s five-star safety rating applies to ICE and PHEV versions of the Eclipse Cross. The 2017 tests scored the small SUV at 97 per cent for adult occupant protection, 78 per cent for child protection, 80 per cent for pedestrian protection and 58 per cent for safety assist features.
How much does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross es PHEV cost?
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ES PHEV starts at $49,990 drive away and ends at the range-topping Exceed PHEV for about $59,990.
Is Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross a plug-in hybrid SUV for younger buyers?
Mitsubishi became the first mainstream car brand in Australia selling a plug-in hybrid SUV when it launched the Outlander PHEV in 2014. Now the company is expanding its range with plug-in derivatives of the smaller, edgier Eclipse Cross, ostensibly targeting a younger buyer than its bigger sibling.
What is the difference between Mitsubishi RAV4 and Eclipse Cross PHEV?
The battery in Mitsubishi’s PHEVs (new Outlander and Eclipse Cross) are many times bigger than the battery in the RAV, in terms of their energy storage, which is also fairly proportional to their additional size and mass. RAV4 has about 30kW of total electrical power, Eclipse Cross PHEV has 130kW, including 60kW at the front and 70kW at the rear.
The Eclipse Cross dual-zone climate control system gets good marks on warm days, but not so good ones on cold days. We blame the lukewarm (at best) seat and steering wheel heaters and inconsistent amounts of hot air from the heater. How’s the interior? The Eclipses interior is nicer than weve seen from Mitsubishi in a long time.
Whats the best trim for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?