Web cam funchal
- Where to see the best views in Funchal?
- Where can I find a live webcam in Madeira?
- What to do in Funchal in November and December?
- Is there a ferry from Funchal to Porto Santo?
- What are the best views over Funchal Bay?
- What to do in Funchal Madeira?
- Where is Funchal located?
- What is the Pico Alto viewpoint in Funchal?
- What is there to do in Madeira?
- Why choose our Madeira Live HD Webcams?
- Where can I see Cristiano Ronaldo in Madeira?
- Where is Madeira located?
- Is it cold in Funchal in December?
- When is the best time of year to visit Funchal?
- What to do in Funchal with kids?
- Why visit Funchal Madeira?
- How to get to Porto Santo from Funchal Madeira?
- How long is the ferry ride from Porto Santo to Portugal?
- What time does the ferry leave Funchal?
- Where do ferries run in Madeira?
Where to see the best views in Funchal?
Now from the hills of São Roque, you can see great panoramic views overlooking Funchal bay and popular surrounding areas, such as Pico dos Barcelos, Cabo Girão or Neves lookout point, on the other side of the city.
Where can I find a live webcam in Madeira?
Situated in Funchal Old Town (Zona Velha), this fortress looks great at night when the surrounding buildings are lit. If you liked this camera, check out our other newly added cams around Madeira or Webcamtaxi.com for live webcams from around the world.
What to do in Funchal in November and December?
Is there a ferry from Funchal to Porto Santo?
The berth is often empty by day but the ferry looks even better by night. Sailing details for the Porto Santo Ferry here. As the webcam pans back towards Funchal bay, youll notice Fortaleza de São Tiago, a picturesque 17th century fort that was built to defend Funchal harbour.
What are the best views over Funchal Bay?
The Neves Viewpoint, also known as Pináculo Viewpoint, provides one of the most beautiful views over Funchal bay. Situated at the extreme east of Funchal, at 283 meters from the sea level, this belvedere provides one of the most beautiful views over Funchal’s City bay.
What to do in Funchal Madeira?
The Madeira Cable Car is one of Funchals most popular sightseeing attractions. Passengers are taken on a 15-minute flight over the Madeiran capital and up into the surrounding hills. Specially designed cabins afford outstanding 360-degree views of the town below, the dramatic mountain landscape, and a shimmering blue Atlantic Ocean.
Where is Funchal located?
Funchal is the vibrant capital of Madeira, a subtropical island in the Atlantic Ocean around 960 kilometers southwest of Lisbon.
What is the Pico Alto viewpoint in Funchal?
The Pico Alto Viewpoint is located at an altitude of 1,129 meters, in the middle of Funchal’s Ecological Park, the Pico Alto Viewpoint allows visitors to enjoy the view of Chão da Lagoa and Funchal bay.
Is it cold in Funchal in December?
December Weather Averages for Funchal, Madeira Islands. December marks the start of winter in Funchal, Madeira, and is one of the coldest months of the year – though it still remains very mild with high temperatures and lots of sunshine for this time of year.
When is the best time of year to visit Funchal?
December marks the start of winter in Funchal , Madeira, and is one of the coldest months of the year though it still remains very mild with high temperatures and lots of sunshine for this time of year. Theres slightly less rainfall than November, making it the perfect time to visit if youre looking to soak up some winter sun.
What to do in Funchal with kids?
The most popular things to do in Funchal with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: Telefericos da Madeira. Up Mountain Madeira. Pearl of the Atlantic Madeira. Madeira Sidecar Tours. Safari Madeira Island.
Why visit Funchal Madeira?
Funchal on Madeira island is blessed with year round sunshine, many historical attractions and some great restaurants. From cool rooftop bars to beautiful botanical gardens and fascinating museums, there’s something for everyone.